Tuesday, October 19, 2010

That Post-Running Look

I was changing into my pajamas last night when I looked in the mirror and thought, dang, I am sooo freakin' hot right now.

Maybe the endorphins were still flowing through my brain but I thought I looked AH-MAZE-ING!

I mean, this hotness might not last another minute so I had to show my husband the smokin' bod.

I hobbled to his office, "BABE! Seriously! Check out how sexy I am!"

He gave me THE look. One of those looks where he didn't have to say much but I knew exactly what he was thinking.

I turned around to walk away and be a tease because I saw someone do that on T.V. once.

And WHACK.

Right into a wall.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

haha!! This sounds like the kind of conversations/moments we share in our house =)
And I'm sure you didn't ruin anything -- men like to look no matter how dirty, sweaty, or awkward we may be lol

Crystal Escobar said...

Now that is hilarious!!! I could totally picture that :)

Anonymous said...

lol hahahah

spagirljenna said...

ahhh...
the "I saw it on TV once" scenario.
It's just never quite the same in "real life" is it??? lol

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

LOL..too funny!! ;)Rachel

Truthful Mommy said...

LOL! So something I would do! First, HAppy Birthday..a day late and a dollar short:( But the great news is that you looked smokin on your birthday.And even if you did run into the wall, if your husband is anything like mine, he may have said something smart ass but I am sure he still totally ravished his hot girl!LOL Just be careful next time!

JoeinVegas said...

And what did your hubs do? Just sit there and laugh, or jump you while you were down? (know which I'd do)

Jenny DB said...

Aaah cute story. Those are the good moments :)

Aurora Sisneros said...

BAAAAA HA HA HA HAHA!

*pause to breathe*

AAAAAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Whew!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I am your newest follower! This is a hilarious story!

Have a great day and I hope you don't have any bruises!!

http://latache-t.blogspot.com

MEGandJEFF said...

You've got grace, girl ;)

Diva's Thoughts said...

Ok That last line had me laughing OUT LOUD! lol

Maggie May said...

oh i can so relate!!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Haha! Ouch!

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

We try so hard don't we??? Just to get ourselves whacked into a wall. :)

NICKI said...

ohmygod laughing so hard I just got beer up my nose!

Eat Pray Run Lose Love said...

Honestly, I haven't laughed out loud like that in a while. Just found you're blog. Already in love. Hilarious.