Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Love

After a failed attempt at making Charlotte an owl costume for Halloween (MOSTLY because knitting is harder than figuring out the rubix cube.) Prudent Baby saved my Halloween life.




And check out this guy:





Happy Halloween and don't eat any candy from strangers that looks like it was tampered with or has needle marks. C'mon, you know you got the speech like a hundred times each Halloween, I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget.

Unless you are really funny drugged up, in that case, turn on the video camera first.

Love youuuuu!

17 comments:

Annie said...

love their costumes!!! both your kiddos are adorable! :)

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

awwww, too cute! I loved making costumes for my girls when they were young!

Robin said...

Sorry to hear that the knitting didn't turn out so well, but I admire you for giving it a solid try. I have to admit that I wouldn't have even done that...so kudos. The costumes are adorable or maybe it is just the kids in them. Or it could be both:-)

Maggie May said...

So completely cute!! And you rock very hard for even TRYING to make a costume. I can't bring myself to even try.

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Adorable!!

MOMSICLE VIBE said...

SO CUTE. Oh man, really, really, really cute. I am paralyzed with costume block at the moment... My poor child.

Kristina P. said...

So, so cute!

Unknown said...

Oh!! Adorable costumes!

Anonymous said...

omg they look adorable!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the costumes! They look great!

Unknown said...

Awww, thanks everyone! I made her poodle skirt but didn't make his lion costume. Maybe next year, I"ll have two homemade costumes but I'm just happy I wasn't as lazy as last year and my kids HAVE a costume!

Love you all!!!

Brandy@YDK said...

awwww sweet babies.

Diva's Thoughts said...

OMG those kids are adorable!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Very cute.

Happy Halloween!

Kitty Deschanel said...

What adorable little Trick-Or-Treaters you have here! I hope you all had a fun night :)

Truthful Mommy said...

OMG< they are both adorable! SO, adorable! THey should be entered in a cutest baby contest.I almost can;t stand the lil poodle skirt.SO adorable.

Gurgle Turtle said...

I love the poodle skirt! I am so glad you you love it, too!