Monday, October 4, 2010

Pregnant Vagina

Did you guys notice the new stats button on Blogger?

I mean, I notice things WAY late so this may have been here forever.

For those that read and don't blog (Are there any, really?), most bloggers are ADDICTED to stats.

C'mon, admit it.

We like to see how many people, who clicked on what, blah, blah, blah.

Note to stalkers: I know who you are.

If I had any. Damn.

Anyway, I clicked on this new "Stat" button and saw that the number one way people get to my blog through Google is by searching "Pregnant Vagina?".

Seriously.

Sooo, let me clear the air, that vagina thing can not house a baby, it is merely the trap door. Kind of like the red carpet entrance and a possible fire escape.

Are you catching me?

The floor is open, I know you guys have more questions and like those secret boxes in health class, you don't even have to write your name, just throw out those questions you have always been dying to ask. I'm here for you.

Basically, I'm full of wisdom and less harrier than that health teacher you had.

Love to love to love you, love you,


me.

12 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

hahahaha. I'm so glad you cleared that up for everybody.

Launa said...

Okay I can't believe I'm going to write this but... you opened the door. Oh gosh, how cheesy!
Anyways, it also fustrates me when women refer to their labia as a vagina... I don't think knowing/understanding your physical anatomy is so difficult!
Happy Monday!

Robin said...

Love the stats. And the keywords are hysterical. Sex in the carwash or something like that is a big hit for me. I have never even had sex in the carwash, but there you go...

Crystal Escobar said...

haha, now that is hilarious!!!
And I didn't know about the stats button on blogger. I just use stat counter and site meter. I'll have to check out bloggers, since you're right, we are obsessed with stats :)

Kristina P. said...

Too funny! I never check the stats on Google. Just on Statcounter. I like being creepy.

Anonymous said...

bahahahah lol lol

jessikahsd said...

Ha ha ha ha - I love your pregnant vagina blog!

Unknown said...

hahaha so weird! It's really strange to me when someone doesn't know their anatomy of the way things work (at least have a general idea)

Deb said...

Congratulations on your notoriety. It's good to be known for something. I'm thinking I'd be known for Ugly.

Great post, as always. Off to check out the stats thing -- I must live under a rock.

MOMSICLE VIBE said...

I thought you were going to announce that your vagina was pregnant. I am mildly disappointed. So funny!

MOMSICLE VIBE said...

PS: I don't know if this makes me a total nerd or an anti blog nerd but I don't check stats... at all. Probably because I have no idea how.

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Oh. my. gosh. You are HUHlarious and I am freakin so happy I just found you!! FOLLOWING! :)