Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Floor Cushions even I could Sew!

If you think you have NO talent in the sewey/crafty world but want to pretend, you HAVE to check out this tutorial. Yeah, I said you HAVE to, I'm bossy like that.

The first one I sewed was for Sawyer's little girlfriend. It was her birthday and I wanted to make her something, you know, all from the heart and crap. I should of made Sawyer's first because I made a few mistakes on hers and then whipped his out in a quarter of the time.

Feel free to oooh and ahhhh.











8 comments:

MEGandJEFF said...

Seeeeew cute! (did ya get my pun? Didja? Didja?...ugh..it's late..) Seriously though, really cute & easy..I think I'll make one for Aiden!

Suzy said...

Totally great looking poofs, Ms. Talented for Days.

Anonymous said...

awww very cute!! good job!

Juliana said...

So proud of you Holly-and you said you weren't crafty! Look at you now!

Robin said...

Hmmm. I bet that you could make dog beds if you made those. We have dogs. I can't sew anything. I am just joking with you. I don't actually want you to make our dogs beds. Unless you REALLY want to and then... well, I wouldn't stop you.

Okay, seriously now. Those turned out really cute. I am IMPRESSED. I think you can officially call yourself craftsy. If you want to.

Aurora Sisneros said...

OMG!

*gasp*

*cries*

I AM SO PROUD!!! Those are AMAZING!

Can I just quit my job, move my office to your place, and spend my days sewing with you and stuffing sugar in your babies?!?!?

Unknown said...

Well, it looks like we won't be for-life enemies after all! These are SUPER CUTE! Love the fabrics too! Thanks for the props...
:)

Val said...

I love it. Very CUTE.