Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We're pretty much going to get all Mary-Kate and Ashley on you.

Cause we're so famous.



If you aren't sure what to say, let me help you:

"The girl in the orange tank top is like, sexy hot."

"Wow, check out the girl in the orange tank top at the beginning, I would give ANYTHING to know her!"

"Girl in the orange tank top, can we be friends? And who is that little guy in the commercial? I would give up my left arm to see that kid on my TV more often."

"Is that the cutest little boy I've ever seen in my life? The chick in the orange tank top must be his mom cause she is sooo pretty!"


Should I keep going?

(This was shot over a year ago while I was pregnant with Charlotte. Excuse Sawyer's new parents in the commercial, I had to run back to our condo for a showing while they were filming. If you are in Denver and want to go to a really awesome gym, Matrix is my fav!)

Parenthesis explanation number two. (This isn't a review, I just wanted to show you how famous I am, duh!)

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You ARE HOT!!

Diva's Thoughts said...

I am sooo gonna check this out when I get home because the video is blocekd here at work! Drats!! :(

Robin said...

I had to watch it three times to figure out which one was you. Were you wearing white and orange? If so, you are definitely HOT HOT HOT. I so wish I were you! That Sawyer is a cutie patootie. Recognized him right away. You can tell he is going to be breaking hearts when he turns about... 11. Yeah. All the girls will be gaga over him and he'll just want to play ball or something with the guys. Life is mean like that....lol.

MEGandJEFF said...

Haha! That is freakin' awesome..& yes, you are HOT! Can I just mention I'm supremely impressed that Sawyer went to his substitute parents? Aiden doesn't even like his grandmas right now..

Crystal Escobar said...

Haha, I love it. I'm so glad we're friends, wait.. we ARE friends right :)... I've never known anyone famous before.

spagirljenna said...

okay...
I am totally digging that you've combined "fitness" AND "spa"...
Hello?!?! Brilliant.

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

It's good to document the hotness!