Sunday, November 7, 2010

SHUTTERFLY Christmas Cards and 50 free cards for BLOGGERS!

I opened a box a few weeks ago and gasped in excitement: red and green felt galore. My mother in law sent me a birthday package filled with Christmas craft goodies.

She said, "I really hope you like it."

I mean, does she know me, OF COURSE I LIKE IT! I'm in love with it.

Christmas is my favorite of all time, the cookies, the decorating, the love you send to others, the music, the movies, the SANTA, the CARDS! Now I'm just using caps because I'm EXCITED! I was pretty lazy last year (meaning tired and pregnant) and ready to have a festive (meaning totally over the top) celebration this year.

By festive, I don't mean expensive, but loving and spirited and VERY red and green!

This year I'm sending my awesome family and friends Shutterfly Christmas cards with pictures of my cute kids.

I love Shutterfly! We have lots of shutterfly love in this house, picture books from vacations, prints in frames, and this year we are sending some cute pictures and loving words in a holiday card from Shutterfly.

Have you used them before? Let me tell you, it's easier to load your pictures onto Shutterfly than facebook, the resolution is never compromised and the possibilities are endless.

LETS GET ONTO THE CARDS!!!

This Gift Tag Card is adorable!!!


Your favorite picture wrapped up like a cute little Christmas tag is a simple and classy way to send your cheer.

Sparkling Lime Snowflakes might be the card for us. Can the sample picture of the boy making a snow angel be any cuter?

Of course my husband would be hogging the three pictures to the left chainsawing or skiing down our driveway.

And my favorite of all, Holly Chocolate. It's cute, classy and it has my name in it. Does it get much better?


Shutterfly has an assortment of cards to suite your family's needs including Holiday Photo Cards, Christian Christmas Cards, even Custom Christmas Cards not to mention Holiday Gift Tags and Christmas Party Invitations. If you don't know Shutterfly, they are worth checking out!


If you blog, you can receive 50 free cards just by spreading the word. Go here for more info!

I love you guys and can't wait to show you the finished card. Did I mention I already got the cutest outfits for the Christmas picture? CUTEST!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We use Shutterfly for our family's Christmas cards every year =)
What a FABULOUS gift from your mother-in-law!

Brandy@YDK said...

thanks for sharing the promotion. those are some great cards. I used shutterfly for Grayson's birth announcements