Monday, November 29, 2010

Just another post.

You guys impress me, like REALLY impress me.

You have all sorts of blog posts from Thanksgiving and now posts showing your house all decorated for Christmas, meanwhile I feel like I'm just swimming up from underwater and taking my first gasp of air.

Thanksgiving was awesome but super duper busy.

This weekend was super duper busy.

Today is super duper busy.

BUT here is the only picture I took from Thanksgiving: the table.


I know, it's EXACTLY what you wanted to see right? But it's kinda cute? Little Martha Stewartish? Tell me I'm getting better at this home stuff...

Have to head out now. Love you guys!

Happy Monday to all and to all a happy Monday.
(Not really the same ring as Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night but hey, I had good intentions!)

8 comments:

DanielleisNesting said...

I love the color green on your walls. It's so pretty! Your table looks like mine!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks amazing! I think my kitchen is close to that shade of green!

Unknown said...

your table looks great! =)

Kristina P. said...

I think it's adorable!

Brandy@YDK said...

The table looks great! we never do table stuff.

MEGandJEFF said...

Super Cute..& I second Danielle..very cute green..plus I like your window sills (sp?)

The only reason my house is decorated for Christmas now is cause my hubby's having a big ol' work party here this upcoming Sat...yikes! And I thought my sanity was on the line already..

Johanna said...

I think I have the same table, but yours is so much....prettier? WTF?

Robin said...

I didn't take any pictures, so you have me beat. Nice table. You are tops!