Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Drunk or Kid? Part Two

Ahhh, I'm feeling better. Thanks for those of you that joined me in my vent-fest. I feels good to get it out.

Now that we are all feeling good- we are right?

It's time for the Drunk or Kid part TWO. Yay!

If you haven't played before, it's easy. I tell you a story and you guess if it happened while I was drunk or a kid and I give you the answer in the next Drunk or Kid. Got it? I'll start with answering the last drunk or kid then give you a new one.

Previous drunk or kid:

I wrote: I stayed the night at a friend's house and peed in their sock drawer in the middle of the night. Oops.

Most of you answer DRUNK. Geeze, you guys sure think I drink a lot. Well, fooled a few you... that said kid. YES, I was drunk and it's my most embarrassing story to date!

I was right after I moved from Chicago back to L.A. I decided to fly to Chicago to hang with some friends. Word spread and soon we had a list of people all going out the night I was in town. I was suppose to stay the night at my friends house who totally dug the bartender at the bar we were going to. We get to the bar have a few drinks and a MAGICIAN shows up. YEAH. I love magic. MAGIC IS REAL. I once saw David Copperfield in Vegas, he flew over my table, lit my napkin on fire and turned it into a ROSE. Right in front of my face! Sooo, I'm kinda weak for magic. Needless to say, I stayed way longer than I should have and drank WAY more than I should have just because some guy was making things disappear behind my ear. When it was time to head out, bartender dude leaves work early to go home with my FRIEND and I'm left without her place to stay in. Luckly, my other friend's roommate was in Alaska for a few weeks and let me crash in that room.

Let me give you some background on this guy: He is super neat, his sock drawer is organized, all his DVD's are in alphabetical order, not a hint of dust on anything. The guy is UBER organized and clean. OH and LOVES his dogs.

So I woke up and wasn't really sure what happened the night before. I look up to see framed pictures of dogs and things start to come back to me. I crashed in his room because my other friend ditched out early to hang with her crush. I look around the room and notice that this room is a disaster: his computer desk is taken apart and his keyboard on the floor. The drawers are taken OUT of his dresser and thrown everywhere, clothes are on the floor and the room is just a pig stye. This is NOT what this guys room would normally look like. I convince myself that he must of left in a rush and packed super last minute.

A few days later I get a call from him: I left him my necklace on the nightstand and my urine in his sock drawer.

I was mortified, still am.


Some of my favorite stories from you:

Jenny says: I thought doing backflips off the diving board was a great idea until my best friend smacked right down onto it with her mouth, gushing blood and teeth everywhere. I instantly puked into the pool instead. Drunk or kid?

I vote KID! Jenny?

Robin says: Tried to do a cartwheel wearing a dress. Didn't work out so well because I forgot I was wearing a dress. Drunk or a kid?

I vote KID! Robin?

Jenny DB says: OK, on a hot summer day I forgot to close the door and the dog got out and was so worried he'd get hit I had to chase him up and down the streets in my bathing suit. ultimately switched to rollerblades so i could actually catch the dog. Drunk or kid? :-)

I vote KID!


Several of you had kartwheel mishap stories and I'm voting kid for all those. If I'm right, you guys need to drink more often! ;)


Drunk or Kid part TWO!

Here goes:

My friend was over and we thought it would be a fun to see if we could launch my brother into the air with our legs. We knew there needed to be two sets of legs under him, I mean, it was two girls trying to launch a dude. He was game. We launched him and when he landed he hit his head on something and got knocked unconscious.

Were we DRUNK or KIDS?


Your turn! Give me a story in the comments or write a post on your blog and link it back here so we all can read it and joke about your misfortune, muah-ha-ha!

7 comments:

Johanna said...

Kids! Sweet game!

Brandy@YDK said...

i vote kid

Dawn said...

Any chance you were drunk kids?
If not I vote kid.

Jenny said...

I'm definitely going with KID on this one. I was right last time, so let's make it 2 for 2, shall we? And yes, the diving board incident, I was kid. I still can't watch someone do a flip off the side of the pool without cringing. I'm super paranoid about it, my kids mock me saying they aren't allowed to flip because they'll "hit their teeth and die." Have you ever watched Mean Girls, where that PE coach tells them they'll all get pregnant and die if they have sex? That's me. Anyway, talk about a random tangent, but yep, I was a kid :)

I don't usually remember enough details to have any drunk stories. The pictures help though. I'll have to think about it and get back to you...

Jenny DB said...

Thanks for the link love! Just back from Mexico aaah HEAVEN :-) lots to catch up on!~ I'm sorry you peed in his sock drawer. My story, too, was drunk. In college. In Durham. It was embarrassing, but not nearly my MOST embarrassing drunky story, not by a long shot... maybe some day I'll share :-) Anyway, looks like you had a fabulous thanksgiving. ADIOS, for now!

JoeinVegas said...

Drunk - a young boy would never let icky girls do that to him.

Unknown said...

NO WAY! I voted kid. I went in a trash can at school when I had to stay late one night. But, THIS is way above and beyond. You wern't drunk, you were waisted!

Loved the story! Love the idea Drunk or Kid?