Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I didn't think tractors came from there.

Charlotte got TOTALLY spoiled this weekend! I'm always blown away by how awesome our friends are and how loved we feel.

I told you guys if I had a girl, I was going to dress her in the girly of girliest things I could find. Sooo, when I was totally blown away by a blanket our friend Aurora knit, she told me Charlotte was a pink kind of girl and needed-hold on, let me find her exact words: "a SUPER delicate and SUPER flowery" blanket. Funny because yesterday was the FIRST day I dress her in clothes that ARE NOT pink and daddy says, "She looks like a John Deere Tractor."

(My little tractor in a Gap number.)


I'm hoping that's not the best compliment she'll ever receive and will stick to delicate and flowery pink for now on.

Check out the awesome blanket here and tell Aurora how freakin' talented she is!

To make my weekend even BETTER she was feeding me margaritas.

Crap, that isn't what I meant to say!

She took pictures of my little beauty and I LOVE them. Sooo, when you are done checking out the blanket, go here to see my little Charlotte and tell us what you think and by "what you think" I mean really awesome compliments that you only tell your friends about the guy you secretly stalk online because you love him THAT much.

Peace, love and Smores-
me

7 comments:

wonderchris said...

Awww...the tractor outfit is really cute. Love those photos of sweet Charlotte!!! And the blanket is just as she described. :)

MEGandJEFF said...

Well she's the cutest little tractor ever! Those pics are adorable, & the blanket is amazing!

jessikahsd said...

Love the top pic of Charlotte with the bright pink hat! She is the cutest thing ever (I mean, besides Sawyer, that is). ;)

Anonymous said...

love the blanket! photos are beautiful! mara has a bunch of those fabric flowers!!! love etsy! Char is a cuite! tammy

MEGandJEFF said...

p.s. her feet & toes in the 'tractor' pic are too, too cute!

Aurora Sisneros said...

Aw, thanks doll! Yer too sweet. :)

AND, I love her outfit! Looks like she needs to go camping STAT!

SweetPeaSurry said...

OMGOMGOMG HOW FREAKING ADORABLE IS SHE?

Superfreaking adorable, mmhmm!! Even in John Deere green! (did you see how I incorporated a country song with your Tractor daughter pic, it's all about the love sweetie!)

Charlotte is just a sweetiepiepunkieheadcutiepiebabydoll!

blessings!