Saturday, May 16, 2009

Busy Busy

There was this guy who showed a lot of interest in me several years back, asked me on a date and flaked out. His message, "I'm sorry I can't make it tonight, I'm busy, busy."

Busy, busy?

I was pissed and the next time I saw him, we had a little discussion.

"Busy, busy? Seriously?! No one says busy, busy if they are busy, you just say busy. Get it? One busy. Just busy. The only people that are busy, busy are people that lie, lie. Lie, lie, see, doesn't even make sense! Lie, lie. It's like one lie cancels the other out and it's just truth but in a lie. I don't know, point is, if you don't want to go out, say it, but do not go and tell someone BUSY, BUSY! "

Him- "Uhhh."

Yeah, he never asked me on a date again.

I shouldn't of been so harsh, the only way to describe my week would be, 'busy, busy'. A few reasons why I've been bloggy absent.

So, you all know, it all started off with a bang by me getting all hormonal and girly. Gosh, I suck.

Then I decided to back up the car into a wall. Gosh, I suck because that one was totally my fault.

Oh, THEN, I get a cold. Gosh, I- well, you get it.

Piled on top of the sucky was some serious awesomeness.

Fist off, I can't believe how much Sawyer is learning! He is this little learning, doing cuite-patootie. Three words. He. Gives. Kisses!!! If you ask for a kiss, he leans in to you and gives what he thinks is a kiss. (We need to teach him to close his mouth and that open mouth is only for girlfriends that MOMMY approves of!) Last night before I put him to bed, we said goodnight to daddy. "Say goodnight and give daddy a kiss." He held Geoffs face with his left hand and leaned in to kiss daddy. My heart just melted. I'm pretty sure this kissing thing will NEVER get old!

Wednesday we bought seasons passes to what I call 'The Land of Brace Face' or what is known as 6 Flags, Elitch Gardens. We rode three awesome rollercoasters and I'm excited to be able to go whenever I feel like it. Or take Sawyer on a long walk there to check out the shows. You know, just in general pass time. I think I really like being upside-down.

Thursday, Mile High Mamas had their Mommy Blogger night out at a special viewing of Girls Only. Ladies, the show is GREAT! I cracked up the entire time and had way too much wine leaving me pretty useless yesterday.



Today, my friend flies in from California and I can't wait to see her and show off Denver.

In short a whole lot of busy busy.

I love you guys and haven't forgotten about you!

P.S.- I got this awesome tank top pictured above at Target that I'm just in love with and have worn 3 times already this week. Every girl needs one!

me

5 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Mile High Mamas was such a fun night out at Girls Only! Glad you were there.

And *I* just bought the same shirt from Target, also in black.

Have a good weekend with your friend!

SweetPeaSurry said...

Heya ... Have a great time with your friend!

I love the tank ... I'll pick one up as a 'gift' after I actually finish the first week of my 6WBMO plan. I've been a slacker.

I have 9 nieces and nephews ... and they all started kissing with open mouths, don't know what that's all about, maybe we should be teaching babies to whistle first. (put your lips together and blow baby!)

Six Flags rocks!!! I miss having one nearby.

Done rambling, (though it seems to be a day for that for me ... he he he)

blessings!

Blend said...

Wow! that's great, have a nice time this weekend with friends......

Anonymous said...

When you said your week turned into awesomness, and then started talking about Sawyer, i thought you were going to say you were pregnant! lol

Have fun with your friend!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone, we had fun. Just dropped her off at the airport. Boo!

Haha AD, Not prego!

Yeah, I had fun too Lori!!!

Thanks Sweet Pea-Good idea, teaching them to blow first!