Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Brains After Baby?

I can remember my junior high cheerleading routine but can't FOR THE LIFE OF ME remember what I did yesterday.

The thingy (I'm very technical.) I use to plug into my ipod at work isn't long enough to be plugged in with the case ON my ipod. Every week I forget this small fact and try to jab the plug thingy into my ipod while the case is STILL on. Every week. Seriously.

I can remember that Sawyer left his "Bank-ette" (blanket) in the master bathroom but forget why I walked in the bathroom in the first place.

Tell me memory returns. Tell me...

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have decent short term memory, but horrible long term memory. I think. I can't remember.

SkippyMom said...

I never fail to laugh out loud when I click over onto your blog. Your header just does me in.

What were you saying again.......

stephanie said...

I hope so because I'm in the same boat! I walk into the bedroom and can't remember what I went in there for but can remember every single word to every Backyardigans tune. Shoot me now.

Red Shoes said...

I have some bad news for you...

The Memory thing isn't going to get any better... :oD

Just sayin'...

~shoes~

G. B. Miller said...

Memory?

It's that something we're supposed to have as parents?

Fortunately though, the future looks bright for ya as the minute one of your childrens turns 18, your memory returns.