Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Putting that baby to work!

This camera is a MACHINE. I mean, it feels all beefy and like, it will work hard and seems like it won't complain when I whip it with leather belts. Kids these days are sooo wimpy.

Even my husband is excited about it. He said, "This thing is no joke, it's like you are holding a full on computer."

Yes I am.

There are lots of numbers and dials and I'm learning them. Slowly I'm learning them. I love learning them.

Camera and Holly sitting in a tree.

Our first day together went something like this:






7 comments:

MOMSICLE VIBE said...

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrretty!

Unknown said...

wow GORGEOUS pictures -- I LOVE the second from the bottom. Unreal girl =)
have fun learning your new machine =)

Brandy@YDK said...

you are doing great. i'm scared of my dials and leave it on auto

wonderchris said...

Looking awesome - keep 'em comin'!!!

Aurora Sisneros said...

DAMN proud of you!!

stephanie said...

The pics are already looking good! I'm glad you are loving the new cam!

Sailing with bare feet said...

Love the pictures !! you can visit me at my blog here ... !http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/