Thursday, March 10, 2011

Get your mind out of the gutter.

I might have to code some of this so my blog doesn't get classified as starts with a 'P' rhymes with corn.

Because it's NOT that kind of blog.

I mean I think I've said "vagina" enough for the rest of this blog life but it's not often that I say

Ummmm,

penis?

Can I say that?

Whatever, this is NOT a dirty post, this is science.

SCIENCE people.

Geoff and I were in the hot tub the other night and he was talking and talking and talking.

Maybe he was talking about gas prices, the future of our economy, his status at work, our family.

I have no clue. I couldn't focus on what he was saying because I had no idea whether a penis floats or sinks.

Seriously. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I had to stop him and ask. Don't men know EVERYTHING about their own, uhhh, stuff?

So I asked him. I said, "Okay, you have to stop talking, I don't hear you, I can't concentrate, all I want to know is if your penis floats."

You should of seen the look on his face and guess what?!?! He didn't know! He NEVER wondered if his manhood floats or sinks. He said it just hangs out but NOTHING just hangs out, I mean, things float or sink right?

I was going to suggest scientific testing but he suggested something else.

So being the patient person I am, I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

A WHOLE WEEK PEOPLE.

And guess what I found out last night? They are floaters.

If you are ever in a Titanic situation and there aren't enough life vests, find yourself and man and hold onto his junk.

Basically this blog saves lives.

19 comments:

wonderchris said...

This is one of the best posts I've ever read!!!! So awesome!!!

Float would have been my guess, but I've never actually known...until now.

You are all kinds of awesome!

Brandy@YDK said...

ha - that is totally awesome

Red Shoes said...

LMAO @ 'floating junk'...

But... but... but... if the water is cold, aren't you concerned about the shrinkage factor???

;o)

~shoes~

Trooper Thorn said...

But what method did you use to test the theory? There are several.

MEGandJEFF said...

I cannot stop laughing!! This is basically the funniest thing ever..& here's why: I asked Jeff the same thing months ago whilst hangin in our hottub. Our poor husbands!

Jenny said...

I cringe to think about why it took a week to figure out... but I'm totally laughing out loud anyway. You crack me up girly :) Keep 'em coming!

Stephanie said...

Ha ha...thanks for the cupcake receipe in your comment at my blog! I've had those cupcakes before and they are yummy. A co-worker and I went through a period where we'd only make booze infused cupcakes, so in addition to these we made margarita and pamograten martini cupcakes!

Ginger said...

OMG! I can't stop laughing!

stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! I am cracking up. You are too funny!!!

Diva's Thoughts said...

This scientific research will save countless lives! Thanks for this!! lol

Kimberly said...

Oh. Mah. GAW...this just made me wet myself a little.
Now I can tell my husband that he doesn't have to worry about drowning, he's got floating junk.

MOMSICLE VIBE said...

What I can't understand is what it does when they ride bikes... or run... Junk in general just melts my brain. Thanks for this news :)

MiamiShyner said...

OMG, Holly. Hysterical! My daughter asked what they do with them when they sit on the toilet and if they go in the water.

Thanks for that lifesaving tip!!

Unknown said...

@Miami Asked if the penis hits the water? That is sooo funny... I bet my husband's does! :)

Trooper: How many ways are there to test it???

Meg: Too funny!

Jenny: Because every time I mentioned his penis, he got all, well, you know!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

hahaha this is too funny!

Chapter Two said...

oh I could have told you *wink

Sandra said...

OMG I LOVE YOU! I thought I was the only person who comes right out there and says stuff like this "aloud!" I'm not! Thank goodness, being obscene and curious is more fun in twos!

Eat Pray Run Lose Love said...

Flat out the best blog post ever. I laughed out loud atleast 3 times. And I don't really think anyone is THAT funny. But you, clearly.

Floaters. HA

SkippyMom said...

I am so glad you came to visit and I now know your blog.

I laughed my behind off - and if you get to know me - my husband is a Pool/Spa guy and this post just made me laugh out loud.

Then I read some more and laughed harder.

Thank you.

Hope you are having a great week. You sure put a smile on my face.