Thursday, April 29, 2010

To make a long story short...

WE MOVED!

It was kind of a surprise closing, we had less than 24 hours to get all our stuff out of one place and into another and all that during a snow storm.

But.

But.

BUT,

WE ARE IN THE HOUSE!

More rants and raves, details and pictures to come later. We don't have our internet hooked up yet so my access is super duper limited and my time is well, even more limited than internet access.

THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO and sooooo little time.

13 comments:

Driscoll Duo said...

Congrats on what seemed like a long and never ending process!!!

Juliana said...

I am so happy for you!!!!!

SurferWife said...

YAY! How exciting and tiring all at once!!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

congrats!!! so happy for you and the family!!

fallgirly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I was just thinking about emailing you today because you've sort of fell of the face of the planet and I was hoping it was for this exact reason.

Furry Bottoms said...

Man, that was such a long wait for a house!!!! I am glad you finally got in though! Were you pregnant before you put the bid down on the house or after? I'm trying to remember... and I also know you're due pretty soon aren't you?

Aurora Sisneros said...

Thank GOD!!!! I TOLD YOU it would work out! YAYAYAYAYAY!

Yeah, seriously, get to work on project imagination nursery. You don't need pots and pans unpacked. ;)

jessikahsd said...

Congrats! So happy that it finally came through!

MEGandJEFF said...

YAY-O-YAY-O-YAY-O-YAY!!!! SOOO happy for you guys!

MOMSICLE VIBE said...

Hallelujah!!

Stephanie said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

hahah there you are!! and peanut butter cups sound delish!!! can't wait to hear about the house!

Nishant said...

congrats!!!
free classified india