Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Disappearing Act

Is it really already Friday and I haven't posted one thing this week? Wow. Well, ummm, I've been super busy. Really busy. You know, doing things like:

Catching up on the Office and watching re-runs just in case I missed a joke.

Wondering how Michelle Duggar sneezes without peeing her pants.

Reading books.

Internally debating whose boobs are bigger: mine or Jessica Simpson's.


These things take up lots of time.


I'm also trying to be more positive regarding our house. Our house. I call it, "our house." Can you believe that? Am I delusional? You know when nothing else can go wrong and it does and then you think, "That is it, nothing ELSE can go wrong." Then something does go wrong. That would be the house, our house. It's going to be OUR house.

So on a POSITIVE note, we passed our latest inspection. This was actually a huge hurdle. One that required cutting holes in the wall to catch leaks from broken pipes that wouldn't of occurred had the bank done their job in a timely manner. Oh yeah, positive, so Yippee, we passed inspection!

I'm going to keep up my positive and tell you how in love with my husband I am. I'm so crazy about that guy it's nutty. The other night he got home really late. He was out the house doing all sorts of work before the inspection and his phone died. I couldn't help but worry myself wondering if something happened to the car and without a phone, no houses nearby, crazy snow, what would he do? What would I do? Did he get in an accident? I looked at accident reports. The thought of anything ever happening to him brings tears to my eyes. I can't believe I scored him, really.

I'm also getting my hair done today. I don't think I've had my hair done since August. I can say, my roots are probably longer than you hair, and you know what, I haven't really cared. With Sawyer I wanted to be the cute pregnant girl. WIth this girl, I could care less, I don't wear makeup, ever, my hair is always messy, my outfits don't match. I'm a wreck, truly. It was Geoff that finally said, "Baby, when do you want to schedule a hair appointment?" Ha! So, I did. I mean, someone has got to keep me in check!

And I'm thinking brown, dark brown. I've never been dark, dark brown. So, yeah, at 4pm I'm going to go to the salon to get smart. I think smart will look good with my boobies.

7 comments:

Babe in Babeland said...

"Wondering how Michelle Duggar sneezes without peeing her pants."

Best line EVER! Hilarious!! Just thinking about her makes me want to kegal all the time.

Can't wait to see your hair!

Robin said...

Michelle Duggar wears depends...me too somtimes..Shhh....! or at least a mini pad...LOL..!Brown or dark will look gorgeous on your already beautiful self..Enjoy YoUr daY..!

Jen said...

Now I'm doing Kegals!

I always wanted dark brown hair. Straight too. Go figure.

Michelle Dugger needs to be sewn up and closed.

SweetPeaSurry said...

I loved it when I decided to go dark. I do a dark mahogany brown. It blends well with my roots for those lean months when I can't afford the 9 dollar box of Loreal. Sad but true ... *sighs*

PICCIES ASAP!!!

Katherine said...

OK, how do you know that Michelle Duggar DOESN'T pee in her pants? I think it has GOT to be a given. That pee pad company missed the boat when they hired Whoopie instead of Michelle. Of course Whoopie laughs a lot - so she WOULD have a need for pee pads!

Diva's Thoughts said...

So how did the hair come out girly?

MOMSICLE VIBE said...

Michelle Duggar probably has steel reinforcements in her hoo-haw to ensure her ovaries don't pop out when she sneezes.
So jealous of your hair appointment. I need a new do terribly!
Have fun and post some pics :)