Sunday, July 3, 2011

Getting my Jib ON!

We are at it again. Just a teaser before we strike it big, buy a boat, homeschool the kids and get a boob job.

Kidding... about the homeschool part.

Okay and the boob job, geeze, way to call me out like that!

Grandma flies in Wednesday and Geoff and I fly out Thursday. Ten days in the Virgin Islands without my babies. It makes me tear up thinking about leaving them but I've got a thong to rock, we're going to look so European.

And check out our sweet ride:


I love you all more than Smores while camping.

See you in the nextish week!

7 comments:

XLMIC said...

SUPER COOL!!! Have a great time :)

G. B. Miller said...

Have a great vaca, you two certainly deserve it. :D

SkippyMom said...

OMG - So cool! Lots o' pics, pls, pls, pls.... :)

anymommy said...

That is completely fabulous. Have a wonderful time!

stephanie said...

have fun!! and enjoy yourselves!!

Crystal Escobar said...

Oh my goodness, are you SERIOUS!!! You get to go spend 10 days on that thing. Wow, I'm so jealous! Well, have a great time, can't wait to hear more about it when you get back!

Aurora Sisneros said...

Ha! I can't wait to see your tan line. Have fun!!