Monday, May 16, 2011

REI is a c-blocker

You know how obsessed I get about things right?

How I get a little nutty?

Example: THE TANK TOP. I think I wore it over 100 times two summers ago and now that I fit into it again, I can't wait to wear 101 times more but this damn snow is preventing me from setting a tank top record and that is, ummm, pissing me off?

Well, I also have a stroller obsession. A jogging stroller obsession. OBSESSION!

I recently sold my Baby Jogger. He is totally dating another woman. He went from me to her in like a day. Whore.

I sold him because I got my REI coupon in the mail.

Hi freak out excitement, nice to see you again! They have been promising me this coupon since December. I've been waiting a LONG time.

So I sell my double Baby Jogger because it's not quite keeping up with me on runs.

It's like pushing a small car but to its credit, that one jogger was not suppose to be an actual JOGGER. And it's a GREAT stroller but I need one that I can take for long runs.

So I'm getting back with BOB.
Image here.


Though I kinda want to date other men on the side. Well, if one doesn't cut it...you know, don't be a judger!

And when I went to get him, REI said my coupon wasn't good for another week. They totally cockblocked me!

I put all my hope into one man, BOB.

And he isn't with me.

I'm empty inside.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

P.S. Do you know how many sites just blocked me because I wrote "cock"? Haha. Oops.

Kristina P. said...

Well, it's a good thing I'm reading your blog at home, where I have no morals or standards!

I hope you can survive.

wonderchris said...

Your P.S. is the best! :)

SweetPeaSurry said...

Well Hell's bloody bells! You should have seen me getting my bicycle downstairs, with the dogs on the leashes ... I kind of wish I would have been cockblocked!

stephanie said...

I am on the lookout for a double jogger- to actually jog with which apparently so many of the seemingly jogging strollers aren't made for. Have you used the BOB? I had a baby trend {single} with my first but now that there's another on the way I NEEEd a double!

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

OMG, I love that at my site you said you are grateful for tampons and vodka. Let me tell ya, ME TOO!

Aurora Sisneros said...

That BITCH!

NICKI said...

REI is like my favorite store, but you really should wait for that coupon. It can be fun when he plays hard to get...

Red Shoes said...

I have the same type of obsession with guitars... blah... there must be a twelve-step program!!

~shoes~