Saturday, January 7, 2012

I promise I'm different now...

I know, I know; I'm like that A-hole boyfriend that left without saying a word.  What a pussy!

Now I'm going to poke you, say hi, tell you how pretty you are and hope you come back into my arms without asking how I feel and what I want in the future.

You are SOOOO pretty by the way!

What would YOU like in the future?

But my life has calmed and I miss you.   And I think I'm going to re-do my master bedroom for my sexy husband for Valentines Day. Shhh, don't tell him...

because it's a secret

or I'll get lazy and end up not doing it and why get his hopes up?

Oh yeah, cause I'm that A-hole.

But seriously, first person that comments on this will get $20 if I don't start painting by the end of this week.  No joke.  I need inspiration.  I can't lose 20 bucks...

4 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Here's your inspiration. heehee Always nice to see you, even sporadically - you stay on my blog roll so it is fun when you pop up!

I may re do our bathroom for VDay. Now you are inspiring me! Hugs!

Kristina P. said...

Can't wait to see the transformation!

Robin said...

Life totally gets in the way of fun stuff like blogging. Totally know the feeling.

Anita said...

Welcome back and Happy New Year!