Monday, November 1, 2010

Just another Halloween post but with cuter kids.

Ha! Just kidding, but got your attention huh?

The hubby wanted a Halloween Party so this is what he got. If I actually took pictures after the party started, you would see a lot more but we had some great company... okay and a few beers.

Sawyer helped decorate:



I insisted I take a picture WITH the kids since I'm always behind the camera:




Craft table for the kids:




Pre fat cells:




Floating Heads-




in cider:




Spray painted mini-pumpkins with chalkboard paint for the kids:


Loved these two:


Hope it was a good one. Now, who is ready for Christmas?!?!?!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww everyone looks great!

Furry Bottoms said...

Looks like a great party!!!!!

Brandy@YDK said...

what great decorations. and you look super cute. I love that last costume. totally creepy

Kristina P. said...

You guys all look great. LOVE the floating heads.

kate said...

OMG, TOOOO CUTE! Halloween just isn't as fun without little kids around, I love it!

Crystal Escobar said...

Oh that is AWESOME!!! Love how creative it all is. Looks like you had a fun time, my favorite is the floating heads in cider! I totally need to do a fun halloween party next year.

Robin said...

Totally cool party. The faces in the cider were really gross. In a good way.

Unknown said...

cute! Looks like fun!
I am DEFINITELY ready for Christmas!

The Skinny Mom said...

OMG.... You look fantastic! AND... you are such a frickin' Martha Stewart. What a perfect Halloween party! So sorry we had to miss...

michelle b @ every little thing inspired said...

i'm definitely ready for christmas!! love how you got a photo of yourself instead of being behind the camera...I'm that one too, altho, I've gotten quite good at arm extensions! :)