Wednesday, May 6, 2009

All Sorts of Random

This is going to be random, first of all, check out the kiddo!



How did he turn out so cute? We hung out at our friends the other day, had a bonfire lunch, it was awesome. Sawyer just chilled in the hammock! Love him! Later that night, realized I forgot to turn the lights off and had a dead car. Nice. Totally missed a meeting I was suppose to go to that night. Man, I suck.

BUT, sometimes I DON'T suck! Check out my newly found craft skills! These are Sawyer's invitations. I worked pretty hard on them since I have no talent in the craft department and am very proud of myself. Thought I would show them off to you. These are the best pics I could take of them.





Did you check out the ribbon detail? Holy crap, I'm amazing!

Onto other things, Ruggy and Jewels did this, so I am too.


I Am: Very Clumsy, bad with directions, a water lover, a terrible tennis player and a lot of other things, but most importantly a wife and a mommy!

I Want: more room, my husbands business to be really successful, my son to grow up happy and healthy, to eventually have a little girl and always be surrounded by good people.

I Have: the greatest husband in the whole wide world, amazing friends, an unpredictable alcohol tolerance.

I Wish: I wasn't so forgetful, that I was even half way decent with names, that girls didn't have to worry about cellulite so much, that nice people didn't get sick!

I Fear: really bad car accidents. I think about car accidents all the time. It's getting really bad. I visualize what might happen if the car in front of us did something that might send it hurdling into the air. I need to not think about this stuff, but I saw a bad car accident once and have not been the same!

I Hear: Construction going on constantly, oh and sirens and drunk people. Love downtown.

I Search: for good netflix movies my husband won't make fun of.

I Wonder: when we will get pregnant again, what Geoff looks like really old, if my kids will still love me when they are 30, if the meal is going to taste good when I'm done cooking it, how our house looks like a bomb went through 20 minutes after I've cleaned, what Sawyer is thinking, how to make a zillion dollars being a personal shopper for other peoples babies.

I Regret: a few drunk emails. Oopsie.

I Love: the way Sawyer looks at Geoff, the way Geoff looks at me and the way I feel about both of them. Also, peanut butter and chocolate together, campfires, a great mojito, laughing until someone laughs so hard, they fart.

I Always: try to get in some butt exercise somehow, even if I'm standing in line for groceries. Think about my friends that are far away. Laugh at exactly the wrong time.

I Usually: embarrass myself, tell you if you have something in your teeth, am way too relaxed about things, plan things last minute, can find anything in the house, but nothing outside of it.

I Am Not: a good baker, duh, very nice if I'm do not like you, good at cross word puzzles, high maintenance.

I Dance: only with my Jamaican friends or if I'm at Beckys.

I Sing: only songs from Musicals, with a full blown performance attached.

I Never: am wrong. Muah-ha-ha

I Rarely: take out the recycling. That is Geoff's job.

I Cry: way more than I used to, which still isn't all that often. I'm a sap now that I'm a mom. Talk about how much you love your kid and I'll tear up.

I Am Not Always: patient. I'm kind of over this thing right now.

I Need: our vacation to hurry up!!!



Peace, love and rice crispy treats!

Me

6 comments:

Matt said...

I had a comment until I read rice crispy treats.

Then all was lost.

G. B. Miller said...

Very nice post.

Reminds me of an old song by the Kingston Trio called, "The Ballad of The Shape Of Things".

bernthis said...

I wonder all the time, "Oh God, will my kid ever talk to me again once she goes to college?"

I'm not afraid of accidents. Getting old is what freaks me out and that is what is happening now so I'm now freaked out all the time ;)

Unknown said...

Tooooo funny. And clumsy? Bad with directions? Creator of cute children? You sure you're not my evil twin? :-)

Bobby, Jenny, Bryce and Leah said...

the invites turned out soooooo cute!! good job crafty mom =)

Unknown said...

Matt: haha, the rice crispy treats threw you off track?

Thanks G

Bernthis- Well you look good if you consider yourself old!

Amber: I'll be your evil twin any day! Can I send you out to do all the nice stuff and you can send me out to do all the evil stuff. How fun would that make my life?!?!

Jenny- Thanks! Too bad your not closer, you can teach me to be as crafty as youuuu!